Sunday, December 03, 2006

'Tis the season of dirty santas, part 1

Dear Marc, where do you draw the line between pervert and Santa?
Wherever I look this time of year, I'm met by cheeky Santas.

I see a nice old school pram, but who's inside?

















A cute bébé? Mais non, mon dieu!
C'est un grown old man with flushed cheeks and a portdrinkers nose.

And this guy? Brought out once a year, he's having trouble curbing his enthusiasm.























Ho ho ho, watch out.

Send me your best dirty santas. I don't mean living men. I mean santas created to be a decorative element, but then something goes terribly wrong.

love
-e

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Hi Emi, here's my contribution to the dirty Santa collection. I'm not very tech-y so I don't know how to replicate the photo; here's the link. Enjoy!

http://www.southflorida.com/events/sfl-scaredsanta,0,2245506.photogallery?index=5.