Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lost: Christmas

Dear Marc, I've lost Christmas, have you seen it? I'm serious, I can't find it. I had all our Christmas stuff in a box that got lost in our move to the house.

I'll have to decorate with other stuff. I'll hang my I-can't-afford-Roland-Mouret dress on a hanger in the living room next to my leopard I-kinda-feel-like-Gwen-Stefani-in-this-outfit. I'll put my new boots by the fire as stockings and instead of a creche, I'll arrange all my credit cards in a barnlike manner. I'll dress Joel up as a tree and we'll dance around him.

How are you celebrating the holidays? At home or away?
love
-e

Ps. If you see Christmas, can you tell him to go home? It's not the same without him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe the Grinch stole Christmas. It's been known to happen.

et said...

... or maybe you mum packed it up for the train trip>