Saturday, December 16, 2006

Pissing on Stalin

































Dear Marc, I have found my wee son pissing on Stalin, not once, but twice. I've often found myself begging for some kind of sign that there may be life after death. So far, the peeing incidents are the closest I've gotten to some kind of encouragement.

I think my son might be a reincarnated victim of Stalin's mad deeds. It's either that or he really doesn't like the highly praised works of Simon Sebag Montefiore.

Ps.
I see that you are more than just a man yourself. Besides being a fashion god and a successful entrepreneur in this life, you are also a pigeon. Congratulations!

Love
-e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Note: "you, yourself, are" because you meant "you are" I'm hoping that English is not your first language.)

I'm reading a book (that was new in the '70's) about the shrines in Europe. In the Chapter on England, the author writes about the Jewish areas in London ... as well as writing about the Protestant Churches and Catholic Cathedrals.