Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I heart poor jokes, 2

Dear Marc, I'm so tired I can barely lift my hands to the keyboard. But I still wanted to drop you a note, since the holidays are coming up. I searched the web and found a classy gift that would suit most relatives.

And for those close or not so close that you still have to buy something for, why not give them t-shirts with poor jokes? I love them.

Here are my top picks:
















Ah, ja really do.


And this one too, especially with the model look modelled in this look, how bored can anyone get? Or is this what sultry looks like?

























Or perhaps you've got someone in your life who wants to give the world a geography lesson?
Help her/him out!:

























Poor jokes made me the person I am today. I was brought up by a poor joker. Sadly, my dad's joke don't translate but they're all within the humoristic t-shirt range. What did people do before t-shirts came around to help people display their personalities? Did you just dress like your favorite food to start conversations?

Help me out before I pass out over the key board.
Love, love, love.
-e

5 comments:

doc said...

Don't forget dear ol' Djibouti

i know i'm whatever said...

ack!! "south korea's got seoul" t-shirt model goes to my school... how embarassing!

Kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,肉毒桿菌,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字自然排序,網路行銷,關鍵字自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,網路爆紅,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,中古車,二手車,中古車,二手車

vfdvgf said...

After being wow gold informed of wow power leveling the problem, wow power leveling their daughter's date dog apparel said he could get the peanut out.wow power leveling With that, Wow Power Level the pilot threw open dog clothing the door and jumped from the plane.flyff power leveling the young man's Atlantica power leveling sunburn started power leveling acting up again.dog clothes He asked to be excused,dog clothes wholesale went into the kitchen power leveling The executoner said that if pet clothing this happens a second archlord power leveling time throws out a grenade and says, "i'm in the army, world of warcraft gold i can get these whenever i need them."dog clothes so they all land pet clothes safely

2012天氣晴朗 said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,街舞,小產,雞精,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射,清潔公司,居家清潔,牙周病,牙齒矯正,植牙,牙周病,矯正,植牙,微晶瓷,醫學美容,淨膚雷射,玻尿酸,肉毒桿菌,脈衝光