Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ass you like it












Dear Marc, did you see "The Family Stone" yet? I went the other day, hadn't been to a movie in ages. So there we were, my friend Annika and I in the dark together with SJP, Claire Danes, Diane Keaton, handsome Luke Wilson, Heather McSomething and Dermot Mulroney in his finest since "Living in oblivion". This time, he almost made it conceivable that Julia Roberts would have fought as hard as she did to almost get him in "My best friend's wedding".

All that aside, Mulroney's efforts were not the most lasting impression. No, walking home from the theater, what I remembered most vividly were the glorious pants worn by Heather and Sarah in the last scene. Yes, we're on a first name basis after those pants. Or should I say Sarah Jessica? Is saying just "Sarah" implying that we're on a first first name basis? How confusing. Let's not talk about her anymore.

Let's get back to the pants instead. The trousers were so great, all I could think was "Where do I get them". Leave it to a woman to think "it must be the pants" when faced with a fine behind.

So Marc please tell me, as you're a fashion designer and friend of a womanly shape, where do I get them? Apple-bottomed lines?

Is it genes, jeans or pilates? Photoshop, high heels or heredity?

Please tell me they can be found somewhere among the pictures at marcjacobs.com

Love, etc
-e

ps. Closing with a pic of the real Family Stone. The one that won't fit on a finger, but in the palm of your hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love those pants. It's the one image I remember from the end of the movie. Did you ever find out?