Thursday, December 08, 2005

Flash from the past

Dear Marc, did you ever see my girls?
Their names are Juliet, Jane, Doris, Eve and Kate Parker. If you don't recognize them, I'm not surprised. But if you do, it makes me so happy.
They're from the early days of the internet, the Parker Quints were my babies then.

When you were dressing up Courtney and Winona, I was playing with digital paper dolls. I think we both know who took the more successful path. Still, je ne regret rien.

I'd like to quote Wooderson from "Dazed and Confused" (he's talking about freshmen) when I think about my girls: "I get older, but they stay the same age".
Look how cute they remain (forever):





Sending you warm love in the cold winter night
-e

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Nobody* commented about the fabulous Parker Quintuplets??

What *has* the Internet come to!?

emi guner said...

perhaps there is nothing left to say about them. what do I know? how are you?

love
-e

Anonymous said...

I doubt that!

Things here in the desert is muy bueno. Glad to see the Quints progenitor back on the ol' dubyadubyadubya. Much needed, with that idiot dubya in La Casa Blanca.

emi guner said...

HA! Good to see you too after all these years. Also surprised, flattered and happy by your dubya comment! merry desert greetings!