Sunday, January 21, 2007

What I know for sure























Dear Marc, I know Oprah loves you but do you love her? Do you read her words of wisdom? Do they inspire you to tell the world about your own progress and insights?

I know the world would much rather read your words than mine, but should that stop me?
No!

Here's what I know for sure.

If you have a 5-year old daughter, do not buy her Days of The Week Underwear if you want to retain your sanity. Unless you want to spend an hour every Monday morning looking for Monday, but coming up with Wednesday. Even if she can't read, you wouldn't lie to your child. Or would you? By Tuesday morning, you will.

love
-e

2 comments:

daddylikeyblog said...

this post made me laugh so hard.

Anonymous said...

i loved the panties.

love Denise