Sunday, January 07, 2007

Courtney and me























Dear Marc, did you see Courtney Love's list of New Year's resolutions? I was stunned when I saw how many of her promises coincided with my own. my comments in red. what courtney resolutions do you embrace? Or do you simply embrace the lady herself?


* Have a happy satisfied child and family
YES
* sell the pony get a new horse
Pet pony.

* try this "thin" anthropoligical experiment — get to my goal weight healthily and stay there. YES. (Did not know this was anthropoligical.)
* cahnt for the war in Iraq to cease asap
YES
* chant for Hillary to win
YES
* learn an asian language
Sumimasen, wakarimasen.
* dont peek at tabloids and bad websites, as it absouloutly shatters the Law to make that cause agiants yourself.
Work hard to understand the above sentence.

* have fantastic sex with commitment and honour with someone whoo treats me as i deserve and dont give my power away
Settle for "fantastic sex".

* DO NOT SLLOW MYSELF TO BE A DOORMAT INA RELATIONSHIP EVER EVER AGAIN
Buy new doormat.
* hopefully start another family someday — soon. meet that guy
Chant for Courtney Love to find love.
* know that Kurts spirit is tended to and tend to it daily
Tend to spirits. Drink them with caution. Daily.
* LEARN TO DRIVE
Dare to drive.
* STOP SMOKING GO TO HYPNI THERAPY AND JUST DAMM WELL STOP
quit using capitals when promising stuff not even I believe I will success at
* another year, another year without even wine no matter how hard i try to justify that "wines okay" knw that is the demon voice and put it out of my thoughts

but a little jesus juice should be fine.

* dont go to nightclubs with 19 year olds
if only for once, go to a nightclub with a 19 year old

* stay pissed off at the world for song usage
Sing more. Though the sound may piss off world.

* no more surgery for any reason other than medical until i really need it in my 60s
Have bolt screwed into upper jaw to secure dental implant. Tell little children the bolt is proof that I am half woman, half robot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my daughter has a toy pony. does that count as a combination of both yours and courtney's resolution?

and i totally resolve to stop using capitals. I MEAN IT.

Anonymous said...

p.s. agiants is maybe against? i have no idea where "cause" fits into the sentence, though.

daddylikeyblog said...

oh my gosh emi, this post is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Roligast hittills. Jag vet att jag borde skriva det på nästa post men… aaaah.

/Amanda