Sunday, January 07, 2007

Courtney and me























Dear Marc, did you see Courtney Love's list of New Year's resolutions? I was stunned when I saw how many of her promises coincided with my own. my comments in red. what courtney resolutions do you embrace? Or do you simply embrace the lady herself?


* Have a happy satisfied child and family
YES
* sell the pony get a new horse
Pet pony.

* try this "thin" anthropoligical experiment — get to my goal weight healthily and stay there. YES. (Did not know this was anthropoligical.)
* cahnt for the war in Iraq to cease asap
YES
* chant for Hillary to win
YES
* learn an asian language
Sumimasen, wakarimasen.
* dont peek at tabloids and bad websites, as it absouloutly shatters the Law to make that cause agiants yourself.
Work hard to understand the above sentence.

* have fantastic sex with commitment and honour with someone whoo treats me as i deserve and dont give my power away
Settle for "fantastic sex".

* DO NOT SLLOW MYSELF TO BE A DOORMAT INA RELATIONSHIP EVER EVER AGAIN
Buy new doormat.
* hopefully start another family someday — soon. meet that guy
Chant for Courtney Love to find love.
* know that Kurts spirit is tended to and tend to it daily
Tend to spirits. Drink them with caution. Daily.
* LEARN TO DRIVE
Dare to drive.
* STOP SMOKING GO TO HYPNI THERAPY AND JUST DAMM WELL STOP
quit using capitals when promising stuff not even I believe I will success at
* another year, another year without even wine no matter how hard i try to justify that "wines okay" knw that is the demon voice and put it out of my thoughts

but a little jesus juice should be fine.

* dont go to nightclubs with 19 year olds
if only for once, go to a nightclub with a 19 year old

* stay pissed off at the world for song usage
Sing more. Though the sound may piss off world.

* no more surgery for any reason other than medical until i really need it in my 60s
Have bolt screwed into upper jaw to secure dental implant. Tell little children the bolt is proof that I am half woman, half robot.

5 comments:

jenny said...

my daughter has a toy pony. does that count as a combination of both yours and courtney's resolution?

and i totally resolve to stop using capitals. I MEAN IT.

jenny said...

p.s. agiants is maybe against? i have no idea where "cause" fits into the sentence, though.

daddylikeyblog said...

oh my gosh emi, this post is hilarious.

~C said...

Can you tell me whats going on with Courtney's face the last 6 months? She's on a fast track to Jackoville.

Anonymous said...

Roligast hittills. Jag vet att jag borde skriva det på nästa post men… aaaah.

/Amanda