Thursday, June 15, 2006

That's a good head on your shoulders



















Dear Marc, I have a fine daughter. She inherited my fine hair. We don't have much hair. We have to make do with what we have. See the latest trick in creating volume? Balloons!









































Today she drew me a picture. And she told me, just in case, that it was
"One of those princesses that don't have any necks."

Would that make it harder or easier to swallow? No dirty jokes, please, we're talking princesses! Neck impaired!

love
-e

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aawww...what a cutiepatootie!

la femme said...

Hahaha. I love your letters.

Beautiful photos of your daughter.

Anonymous said...

This is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. And I've lived in Japan. So I know. ;)

Unknown said...

ADORABLE photos!!! how funny.

i also have fine hair...i will have to keep balloons in mind for my daughters :)

i love your blog & very much enjoy reading your letters!