Tuesday, March 06, 2007

In my part of London

Dear Marc, enough is enough, you will not hear a word more on the topic of my feet. Even I am so sick of this!

Instead, I'm focusing on the good. Let me show you the charms of my new neighbourhood.

Isn't this the nicest plantshop you ever saw? Can you see the plants and flowers embracing the house itself? Flowers love it there! And isn't that word "nurserymen" so comforting? I'd love to have a bunch of them at home.






I pass this car almost every day. See how it's so pretty even the tree behind it is trying to impress it, breaking out in bloom although winter's not even over? I understand. I find myself putting on a little gloss when I'm about to pass this car. I think she's Italian, and as all Italian women, she makes me a little self consious cause she herself is so...Southern European and well put together in her bite sized format.














This is a kind of sign I've never seen at home. I understand they refer to the room, but I can't help myself from thinking about the actual toilet. Perhaps I'm alone in this, but I feel this sign was put up to stop the Borats of the world from thirstily going headfirst into the bowl. Very incontinent tap too.






















love
-e

5 comments:

Spökplumpen said...

Bilen är en japansk Nissan Figaro, årsmodell 1991. Endast 20 000 exemplar tillverkades. Så du vet.

emi guner said...

du älskar den också?

Claire said...

emi - I actually have that car in exactly the same colour! I can see someone else said what it is...we can go for a spin! I think everyone should have one, then the world would be a happier place....x

Anonymous said...

oh my god, oh my god.... that's my favorite car! the nissan figaro! it's super cute, with a white steering wheel. i wish they had them in the states!

Anonymous said...

hey pussycat, i'll take you for a ride in my figaro. if you're lucky i might even let the roof down so your legs can stretch out
x