Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Question from a fellow end consumer




















Dear Marc, I just received a letter from a girl who's experiencing some trouble with a MJ-purchase, perhaps you can help her?

Or anyone else reading this, please help lovely Melanie.

hi! i have a bit of a dilemma related to marc jacobs. you see i just returned to my apartment after a visit to marc by marc. my first dilemma of course relates to the fact i just want to use the store as my closet, but unfortunately you can't help me in that regard!!! :) my true dilemma is that i just purchased one of the watch bauble necklaces (the red star one in fact), and i don't know how to set the correct time.

the lady behind the counter didn't know how to set the time & the manual they had wasn't in english so they couldn't help us!!! the necklace didn't come with any instructions, so i was hoping one of my fellow bloggers would know...and you are probably the only person in the blogosphere that loves mj more than i. i'm guessing i will have to find a mini screw driver to open up the back, any ideas as to what i should do?

thanks!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't you just pull that little silver knob and twist it?

Anonymous said...

I suppose you now live on mj time. That wasn't very helpful. I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

all you do is pull out the little silver button with your fingers nails and turn it clockwise or counterclockwise

Unknown said...

indeed you just pull the silver knob out and twist it, but you have to use your nails & you might break one (as I did in my case!) it is worth it. (i love the comment about living on mj time though!!)