Friday, February 02, 2007

Dogwalkers unite and take over

Dear Marc, I read a lot of quotes. The other day I read another quote by Tom Ford:
"If I had been a dog walker, I would have been the most successful dog walker in Paris."

Who's the better dog walker of the two of you? Are you up to the challenge? Who's the faster? The more stylish? I hear you now, saying there's no competition. I don't believe it. I'm rooting for you.

God I'd love to see the two of you on a dog walk face off.

love
-e

ps. Perhaps Tom means he just puts his heart into whatever he does. But I can't help it. Now he's planted this dog walking fantasy in my head and I have to run with it. Cause I'm a woman who runs with dogs. The dog runner.

ps2. Have you seen this? For men who love dogs.

6 comments:

j said...

So –e, which side of Tom Ford appeals to you most? Do you relate to:

“I like to just have fun and be silly and say pretty much whatever comes into my mind, do pretty much whatever I want.”

Or are you more:

“Fun isn't a word I think about so much.”

Do you think:

“I'm a very serious person.”

Or do you think:

“We can do the rest of the interview [blog] naked.” ?

daddylikeyblog said...

I would pay so much money to see that dog walking showdown.

Anonymous said...

cute blog!

Evas House said...

I am new blogger trying to investigated who's on the other side.you are so funny, and have so cute children, I adore Sweden, I used to go every summer long time ago. Thanks!

Flashy_Shades said...

that tom ford, he's something else

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link to GentsCanineSociety.com the site "for men that love dogs" if you scroll thru past posts you will find a couple about M.J. and his Bull Terrier.