Wednesday, October 11, 2006

We're open for X-mas!

Dear Marc, I know your family's Jewish, so perhaps Christmas has never been that big of a deal at your house.

At my place, it's a big deal. And it starts now. Starting today, I will accept requests for rhyming verses for your Christmas gifts. Tell me what you're giving, the name of the person you're giving it to and a few character traits and I'll make you a short verse.

It's free. What do you have to lose?
e-mail me your info if you're paranoid and don't want to reveal what you're giving.

love
emi@lovegun.net

5 comments:

daddylikeyblog said...

If Marc doesn't reply to this one, I'm going to track him down personally and give him a good slapping. What kind of an idiot would pass up a personalized Christmas poem?

daddylikeyblog said...

Alright then. I would like one about my boyfriend. His name is Nick, he likes to cook, he's Mexican, and he brushes his teeth like five hundred times a day. And I think I will get him a nice saucepan.
p.s. Can I hear the one you wrote for the friend you've never met about dinosaurs? How rude to tease us and then not reveal the finished product. Unless it's a confidential dinosaur poem. Then I understand. I write a lot of those too.

Unknown said...

If you're taking requests, you should consider my younger brother, Bradley. This picture says it all:

http://flickr.com/photos/rrrrred/264257465/

Lorraine said...

Emi--I'm giving my jet-setting sister Elizabeth (never "Liz") a knee-length crocheted BCBG jacket in a lovely copper colour. I would love a poem to send along with it! I usually give the lamest presents but I think I've hit it out of the park this time. You might need to know that she doesn't like the word "trousers".

Can't wait!

Love from Canada--
Vinny

emi guner said...

ok, vinny, daddy, be patient. your rhymes are on the way.

love
-e