Wednesday, October 11, 2006

We're open for X-mas!

Dear Marc, I know your family's Jewish, so perhaps Christmas has never been that big of a deal at your house.

At my place, it's a big deal. And it starts now. Starting today, I will accept requests for rhyming verses for your Christmas gifts. Tell me what you're giving, the name of the person you're giving it to and a few character traits and I'll make you a short verse.

It's free. What do you have to lose?
e-mail me your info if you're paranoid and don't want to reveal what you're giving.



daddylikeyblog said...

If Marc doesn't reply to this one, I'm going to track him down personally and give him a good slapping. What kind of an idiot would pass up a personalized Christmas poem?

daddylikeyblog said...

Alright then. I would like one about my boyfriend. His name is Nick, he likes to cook, he's Mexican, and he brushes his teeth like five hundred times a day. And I think I will get him a nice saucepan.
p.s. Can I hear the one you wrote for the friend you've never met about dinosaurs? How rude to tease us and then not reveal the finished product. Unless it's a confidential dinosaur poem. Then I understand. I write a lot of those too.

Eebs said...

If you're taking requests, you should consider my younger brother, Bradley. This picture says it all:

Vinny said...

Emi--I'm giving my jet-setting sister Elizabeth (never "Liz") a knee-length crocheted BCBG jacket in a lovely copper colour. I would love a poem to send along with it! I usually give the lamest presents but I think I've hit it out of the park this time. You might need to know that she doesn't like the word "trousers".

Can't wait!

Love from Canada--

-e said...

ok, vinny, daddy, be patient. your rhymes are on the way.