Saturday, October 14, 2006

Be a doll!



















Dear Marc, one of the great things of being a parent is that it means you get to visit the toy store all over again.

So much has happened since we were kids. Or did you get handsome boy dolls for your b-day? I know I didn't.

Today at the toy store, I saw Mattel had put their brilliant minds to use for my sake. They've made a male cobbler doll in tights. Cute Prince Derek comes in a set with twelve pairs of shoes. What more could you ask for? That they'd made a Prince Marc instead?

As a perk, you'd get to see yourself in various Mattel styled versions. Here's another take on Derek.



















Isn't he hot? He looks a bit like Jermaine Jackson back in the days. Or like Jermaine's kid with a happy, more hairy Pharrell.



















I hope you're up next. With 12 pairs of glasses to make dressing you up more fun.
-e

ps. I just found this way better pic of dreamy Derek (with curiously amber brows) at a wonderful, not to be missed for anything site: The man behind the doll - Keeping Ken

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how Jermaine keeps his chest so smooth and hairless.

Wide Lawns said...

The resemblance between the Prince and Jermaine is really uncanny!

Anonymous said...

hej, dont you think prince derek looks a bit like your prince A??