Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Solve this genetic puzzle!



















Dear Marc, did you hear Dr Phil's son Jay just got married? You probably do, perhaps you were even invited to the wedding. I was not, but am thinking a lot about the bride, Erica Dahm, one of the blonde triplets featured in Playboy and elsewhere, (this funny sauna spread is my favorite).

The thing is, Erica and her pretty sisters are identical triplets. How does that work. Doesn't that mean they were originally quadruplets, but one didn't make it? Did the world miss out on identical Playboy quadruplets?

Or can a fertilized egg split three-wise?

I know you're not a biologist, but you're older than me. Perhaps you can answer this one.

love
-e

ps. Congratulations, Jay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me Just Another Puritanical American (not), but does anyone else find it a bit creepy to see sisters cavorting around naked together in a men's magazine?

Wide Lawns said...

I do grape. It seems weird and incestuous. I would love to know what Dr. Phil thinks about all this. I bet he is none too pleased.

Anonymous said...

Wide Lawns, you're blog is freakin' hilarious. Before the net, who knew there were so many clever people in the world. With too much time on their hands. :-D

E, you'll always be my first love. *sigh*

[insert refrains from Muskrat Love]

What's the protocol here? Should I be responding to Wide Lawns on her own blog and not violating e's comment space?

I've got more snarky thoughts on the naked sisters, but my hard-won sense of when to shut-up is kicking in.

emi guner said...

YOung hearts, run free! Never be caught up, caught up like my blog and me! Take love and admiration where you find it. There's no protocol.

Wide Lawns said...

Thank you so much to both of you. E, I adore you and I hope you will come visit my blog too, on grapes recommendation of course.